Unify Your Enterprise: Leveraging Taxonomies for Real-Time Digital Insights
Aired: September 25, 2019
Presented by: Factor’s Gary Carlson and Synaptica’s Ahren Lehnert.
Topic: Enterprise Taxonomies
About this Webinar:
A Fortune 50 company had a major challenge: connecting 26 disparate systems and 17 different taxonomies so that Marketing execs could gain real-time insights on the effect of their campaigns.
In this Webinar, hear from Factor and the taxonomy tool vendor we partnered with on this project, Synaptica, about how they approached a challenge of this scope and magnitude and the tools used to support the solution.
What you’ll learn:
- What is enterprise taxonomy management? How it can help your business achieve its goals?
- How advanced IA and taxonomies can drive real-time performance analysis and agility at the enterprise scale.
- How to shift to a taxonomy model that is integrated organization-wide for optimum efficiency.
- How structuring information to drive advanced analytics allows organizations to nimbly adjust to ever-changing business conditions.
- Why the source of your problem is probably not an IT or technology integration issue, but rather an inability to organize, manage, and share information from different sources.
- Exclusive Q&A session with the teams at Factor and Synaptica.