Sign up for our Workshop at the IAC:
Designing and Building Taxonomies for Enterprise.
Presented by Gary Carlson.
Gary’s immersive workshop provides practical tactics for designing, building and maintaining taxonomies and ontologies. Based on hard-won lessons learned from work with everything from large fortune-50 enterprises to small e-commerce sites.
Gary’s workshop will provide:
- Taxonomy/Ontology basics: a foundation to start creating a consistent vocabulary within your organization. We also call out the unique needs of building a taxonomy to serve the needs of large enterprises.
- A framework for shifting to an enterprise taxonomy model that meets the needs of your enterprise and the individual business units, systems, user profiles, and interfaces.
- Discussion of the impacts of a taxonomy project on technology, governance, workflows, marketing, analytics, search, compliance, and the interaction with master data management
- Practical tips for providing stakeholders with resources to navigate internal tensions around implementation
- Examples and case studies of large scale enterprise taxonomy projects.
Discount Code Available!
For a limited time, you can use discount code WSPK50 to save $50 when registering for Gary’s workshop!