Enterprise Taxonomy Management Webinar
Date: Thursday, September 27th
Time: 9:00 to 9:50 a.m. (PST) — with Q&A
- How Information Architecture can be used as a tool to meet your business objectives and goals.
- What exactly are taxonomies? (Yes, you already have them!) Why it’s crucial for your business that your taxonomies all work together.
- How to implement and shift to a taxonomy model that is centrally managed.
- Why the source of your problem is probably not an IT or technology integration issue, but rather an inability to organize, manage and share information from different sources.
- How to classify terms and definitions to create a consistent vocabulary within your organization.
- Why it is essential to educate your stakeholders and employees— and how you can provide your team with resources to navigate internal tensions around implementation.
- Q&A session with Factor