Partner, Information Architect and User Researcher
Rachel Price has a mission: to unite the worlds of search, user experience, and content into one human experience universe. An experience designer with a background in search engine optimization and search analytics, Rachel has worked on projects for such clients as Adobe, General Mills, MOM Brands, and Taiyo International.
Rachel earned her MLIS from the University of Washington’s iSchool, where she focused on rigorous user research and complex information architecture activities.
Rachel became a partner at Factor in 2016.
When she’s not knolling post-its at the Factor office, she’s the frontwoman for the Seattle band, Tofte.
- Workshop leader at IA Summit 2017, Vancouver, WA
- Speaker at Taxonomy Bootcamp 2016, Washington, D.C.
- Presented “Understanding Users of Commercial Music Services through Personas: Design Implications” at the International Society for Music Information Retrieval (ISMIR) conference, Malaga, Spain, 2015
- Published “User experience with commercial music services: An empirical exploration” in the Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST), (April 2015)
- Member of the Seattle IxDA steering committee