Factor is excited to offer a live webinar on Enterprise Taxonomy Management. The session will be followed by a Q&A session with Factor consultants.
About the Webinar:
A Fortune 50 company came to Factor with a big challenge: how to connect 26 disparate systems and 17 different taxonomies so Marketing executives could gain real-time insight on the effect of marketing on sales. In this Webinar, we’ll show you how to approach challenges of this scope and magnitude in your organization.
- Learn what Enterprise Taxonomy Management is, and how it can help your business achieve its goals.
- What exactly is a “taxonomy” anyway? (Yes, you already have them!) Why it’s crucial for your business that your taxonomies all work together.
- How to shift to a taxonomy model that is integrated organization-wide for optimum efficiency.
- Why the source of your problem is probably not an IT or technology integration issue, but rather an inability to organize, manage and share information from different sources.
- How to classify terms and definitions to create a consistent vocabulary within your organization.
- Why it is essential to educate your stakeholders and employees. How to provide your team with resources to navigate internal tensions around implementation.
- Q&A session with Factor