Here at Factor, one of our core values is sharing what we learn with our customers and the community of practice. Our success stories should not exist in a vacuum, and we are always happy to offer some insights into our processes.
Because we’re interested in helping others learn how to do this work, Factor recently hosted a free webinar on Enterprise Taxonomy Management. Thanks to everyone who tuned-in to the live event.
Watch the recording!
We’re happy to share the webinar with you. The video is available here for those who were unable to join us.
About the Webinar:
A Fortune 50 company came to Factor with a big challenge: how to connect 26 disparate systems and 17 different taxonomies so Marketing executives could gain real-time insight on the effect of marketing on sales. In this Webinar, we’ll show you how to approach
- Learn what Enterprise Taxonomy Management is, and how it can help your business achieve its goals.
- What exactly is a “taxonomy” anyway? (Yes, you already have them!) Why it’s crucial for your business that your taxonomies all work together.
- How to shift to a taxonomy model that is integrated organization-wide for optimum efficiency.
- Why the source of your problem is probably not an IT or technology integration issue, but rather an inability to organize, manage and share information from different sources.
- How to classify terms and definitions to create a consistent vocabulary within your organization.
- Why it is essential to educate your stakeholders and employees. How to provide your team with resources to navigate internal tensions around implementation.
- Q&A session with Factor