Office and Project Administrator – PT
Overview: Factor is a consulting firm that specializes in information architecture. We are seeking a part-time employee to support the day-to-day functions of our growing company. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. This is a new position.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Play an active role in onboarding of new team members
- Participate in project planning and setup, and troubleshoot tools and other resources
- Work with project management staff on client communications and delivery
- Coordinate, schedule and record the outcome of meetings
- Light bookkeeping, including prepare financial reports and coordinate with Accounting firm
- Manage office maintenance and order supplies, work with building managers and cleaning services
- Coordinate travel as needed including booking flights and hotels
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Format and proofread documents to prepare for delivery
- Non-technical updates to company Website and social media services
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
Reporting: This person will report to the two founders, and work collaboratively with all employees and contractors.
Salary and Benefits: DOE
Policies: Factor values diversity and a safe and healthy working environment
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable working with SaaS tools
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs and office management software
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Familiarity with user experience, information architecture, enterprise and agency clients a plus
- Knowledge of Quickbooks a plus.
To apply for this position, please fill out the following form. Please have everything ready to submit. The form will not allow you to come back later. Feel free to include a longer cover letter with your resume as one PDF. Three professional references may be requested in later phases of the interview process.